|Form||Description||Authorities Subject to Filing|
|BMC-91 or BMC-91X||Public liability insurance (bodily injury/property damage/environmental restoration)||Motor Carrier|
Freight Forwarder (Note: Non-vehicle operating freight forwarders may seek waiver of this requirement.)
- Freight: $750,000 – $5,000,000, depending on commodities transported; $300,000 for non-hazardous freight moved only in vehicles weighing under 10,001 lbs.
- Passengers: $5,000,000; $1,500,000 for registrants operating only vehicles with seating capacity of 15 or fewer passengers.
|BMC-34 or BMC-83|
- Cargo insurance – $5,000 per vehicle
- $10,000 per occurrence
|Household Goods Motor Carrier|
Household Goods Freight Forwarder
|BMC-84 or BMC-85|
- Surety Bond amount is $75,000
- Trust Fund Agreement amount is $75,000
Broker of Freight
|BOC-3||Service of Process Agents||All Authorities|
|MCS-90||Endorsement for Motor Carrier Policies of Insurance for Public Liability under Sections 29 and 30 of the Motor Carrier Act of 1980|| Hazmat Safety Permit Cerriers|