facebook twitter Google Plus Pintrest
File BOC-3 Online

Trucking Authority Steps

Getting the proper Trucking Authority to operate your commercial vehicles can be confusing and time consuming. There are several things you need to do, such as getting an MC number, as well as completing all other legal requirements and paperwork.

So, to save yourself the stress, contact DOT Operating Authority for help getting your commercial auto business up and running. If you’re just starting your trucking company or other business using commercial vehicles, we can help! Our experienced team is well-trained in the trucking industry. Therefore, they know exactly what you need and can help you with each step of the process.

Start with protecting your assets

First, you need to form a corporation and file accordingly. It is important to create a business entity for your company, so you don’t need to use your own name to conduct business. And, this will help protect your assets from different liabilities.

Whichever type of corporation or business entity you choose, our team at DOT Operating Authority can help you with the filing process. Simply contact us to learn more about how we can help with all your commercial auto business needs!

Get your Trucking Authority

The next step is registering and applying for a USDOT number and MC number. Then, it will take about 21 days for your operating authority to become active. During that time, we can assist you with any other requirements you need.

This includes anything from insurance to CSAT (Controlled Substance and Alcohol Testing) and more! At DOT Operating Authority, we help you get your trucking business up and running stress-free.

Contact DOT Operating Authority to get professional assistance with:

– USDOT number

– MC or FF or FX number

– BOC-3 Filing

– BMC-84 or BMC-85 (for brokers)

…and much more!

Contact DOT Operating Authority today by calling us at 1-888-NOW-GETDOT (1-888-669-4383). Let us take care of your business for you!