facebook twitter Google Plus Pintrest
File BOC-3 Online

CA# – Carrier Identification Number

As a motor carrier operating in California, you need to register your CA# (Carrier Identification Number) with the DMV in order to get a Motor Carrier Permit (MCP). It is a legal requirement to do so before starting any operations on California highways. The Carrier Identification Number is issued by the California Highway Patrol and used by them for identifying motor carriers. When applying, you need to complete a Motor Carrier Profile and make sure to fill the form correctly. At DOT Operating Authority we will make the process of obtaining a CA# easy and hassle-free for you. We will make sure that you meet all the requirements to get a Motor Carrier Permit and start operating as soon as possible!

California number

Getting CA# is one of the requirements to get an MCP

… And we can help you with much more than that! To get a Motor Carrier Permit, besides getting your #CA, you are also going to need to:

– complete an application for MCP;

– pay the fees;

– meet the liability insurance requirements;

– provide proof of Work Comp insurance;

– provide a valid Requester Code if you have drivers working for you with a Commercial Class A or B, or Class C driver’s license with a hazmat endorsement.

At DOT Operating Authority we will help you with every step of the way, so you can get your MCP in no time! We can also assist you with such matters as obtaining a USDOT Number and MC Number, and any other filings your trucking business needs. Our professional team has a deep knowledge of the industry and all the paperwork associated with it. Call our office today at 1-888-NOW-GETDOT (1-888-669-4383) and let us know how we can be of help to your business. We are looking forward to assisting you!