The following Terms and Conditions shall be incorporated by reference into and made part of any order submitted through DOT Operating Authority, INC. (hereby referred to as the “Company”).
This contract is between the Company and any customers working with commercial vehicles such as motor carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders, along with the customer’s duly authorized agents (hereby referred to as the “Customer”). These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company at any time, with or without notice.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Company shall not be held liable or held responsible for any losses due to not fulfilling the agreement.
1. The Customer understands that the Company is a licensed and registered company that provides extensive help with filing services and legal requirements for Customers, such as those listed below.
2. The Company agrees to provide the following services to Customers:
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Limited Partnership (LP)
Fictitious Business Name (DBA)
Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Texas Operating Authority
Hazardous Materials Registration (Federal)
Hazardous Materials Registration (CA)
MC # Carrier Authority
MC# Name Change
Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
MC # Broker Authority
Freight Forwarder (FF #)
BMC-85 Trust Bond
BMC-84 Surety Bond
California DOT # (CA #)
Employee Pull Notice (EPN)
Motor Carrier Permit (MCP)
International Registration Plan (IRP)
Highway Use Tax (2290)
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Oregon Fuel Tax Permit
New York HUT Permit
New Mexico Weight Distance Permit
KYU Weight Distance Permit
IFTA Quarterly Returns
New York HUT Quarterly Returns
KYU Weight Distance Quarterly Returns
New Mexico Weight Distance Quarterly Returns
4. The Company provides services upon request of the Customer and in exchange for compensation. This compensation varies depending on the Customer’s circumstances and, as a result, the types of services provided by the Company. The Company also provides customer support for help and assistance.
The Company provides consultation and customer service during normal business hours:
Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 5:00pm (PST).
5.Once an order is placed, an Authorization form is created. This form must be signed and verified by the Customer before proceeding.
6. Once the Company receives the signed Authorization form and the payment is processed, the filing process begins. By signing the Authorization form, the Customer gives the Company the right to charge the Customer’s valid credit/debit card on file for the designated payment. No services shall be provided to the Customer until charges go through. In addition, the Customer understands that this authorization will remain effective until the payment is made in full.
7. If the customer’s order includes Employer Pull Notice Program Enrollment Application (EPN) or/and Motor Carrier Permit Application (MCP) forms, DOT Operating Authority will complete the filing of necessary documentation and send them to the customer’s address via priority mail for signature, along with a prepaid shipping label to forward the signed forms to DMV. The customer takes full responsibility for signing and forwarding the forms to DMV.
8. The Company has the right to decline orders if a Customer does not pay or have the willingness to make a payment. In fact, the Company reserves the right to cancel any order at any time and for any reason.
9. Prices are set by the Company and agreed upon by the Customer. If the Customer signs the Authorization Form stating the price of payment, that means that the Customer has agreed to the price. If any prices change, the Customer shall be notified by an agent of the Company. If there is a question about the price of a service, the Customer should contact an agent of the Company directly for confirmation and clarification.
10. If the Customer requests to cancel an order before the filing has been processed, the Customer may be entitled to a partial refund. However, if the entire filing process has been completed at the time of the request, no refund shall be given. All orders are assigned to an agent and automatically processed on our secure merchant processor as soon as the order form is signed by the costumer. DOT Operating Authority is unable to adjust or cancel orders once the order is assigned and the application has been initiated/processed. In the event an order is canceled after the form was signed, the customer will be subject to reimburse DOT Operating Authority for all fees incurred during the application preparation and handling process. This will include the original quoted cost and sale tax.
11. If a service is listed on a Company website at an incorrect price due to a typographical or pricing error, the Company has the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed for services at the incorrect price.
12. The Company has the right to cancel these orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and the Customer’s valid credit card charged. If the Customer’s account has been charged for a purchase and the order is then cancelled, the Company will issue a credit to the card in the amount of the incorrect price.