facebook twitter Pintrest Youtube Google Bing
Leave a Message →
Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.






    I need:
    scroll for more

    Filing Fees

    It is important to carefully select the types of authority to operate, and there is more than one reason for that. First of all, you need the right type of operating authority to make your business legal. Secondly, the authorities you choose impact the required type and amount of insurance you need to carry. There are also more obvious financial reasons. For instance, each individual operating authority will cost you $300 to apply for. It means that you need to submit separate filing fees with the application for each authority you file for at the time of processing. For example, if you are applying for Household Goods Authority and Passenger Authority, you need to submit two payments of $300, making it $600 total. You can also combine payments. If the authorities are the same type, there is only one fee. On the other hand, notice of Name Change will cost you $14.

    Please note, that filing fees are non-refundable.

    filing fees

    You can apply for the following types of authority:

    – Motor Common Carrier of Property, excluding Household Goods

    – Motor Common Carrier of Household Goods

    – Broker of Property, excluding Household Goods

    – Motor Contract Carrier of Property, excluding Household Goods

    – Motor Contract Carrier of Household Goods

    – Freight Forwarder (FF)

    – Motor Passenger Carrier

    – Mexican Certificate of Registration for Foreign Motor Carriers and Foreign Motor Private Carriers

    – Non-North America–Domiciled Motor Carrier

    – Mexico-based Carrier for MC Authority to Operate beyond Commercial Zones on the US-Mexico Border (MX) and US Municipalities.

    Close Menu